Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Friday 5 September 2014

    So a couple of months ago i showed off my haul for my isle of wight trip. Well that was  the first trip! Ive just come back from my second and the frist thing ive done when landing was buy more nail polish... Theres a shop in the uk called peacocks, the ones closest to us have all shut down. So when we stop in the isle of wight we always nearly stop to stock up . There known for having W7, low and behold they had a stack of polishes.
    £2.50 each i know i had them on my amazon wish list for the same price but i though at lest i can see the prober colours . Ive wanted Space Dust and Space Debris ever since i brought metalic venus . Spearmint i know is a dupe for Mermaid Tears by OPI. Then finally Pearly a powder blue with a green shimmer
 
  
TTFN XXX 

 Disclaimer: all products show are brought by me and any thoughts about them are my own. pictures belong to me and christiesnailart.blogspot.com (AKA Christies Claws).

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Christies Claws - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -