Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Friday 22 August 2014

Im back ! (For a bit anyways) work is hectic as always :( i have been doing nail arts though and lots of buying ! Too much buying as my mum would put it ! So for my TGIF haul i have a collection from both the poundshop and online . 

Wedding Glitters, Lite, Lemon soda, sunny side and tarnised gold

I did a manicure with Lite, i added a wave pattern from moyou sailor 04 in china glaze pool party
I when a bit mad on yellows during this hall as i need a yellow gold to print with for a manicure . But theyve not been brought in vein as my old yellow is nearly half way down. 



The last three were purchses this week. Im not keen on the rimmels barmy blue its fairly watery. The spare-a mint dries a lot darker than the bottle . Im in love with the madgenta moves though! prints well and a one coater  


TTFNxx
 Disclaimer: all products show are brought by me and any thoughts about them are my own. pictures belong to me and christiesnailart.blogspot.com (AKA Christies Claws).

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Christies Claws - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -