Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 10 June 2014

Happy diabetes week ! I may have mention before on this blog that i have diabetic. Having diabetes for 9 years has been a eye opener to how much there is to know. I'm sure diabetics old,new ,young and old all still learn new things every day.
  The unpredictability of it day after day is a big worry for yourself and those around you. When a customer asks me at work how my diabetes is or what it like having it, i usually just say its OK . This is because i think of it as a routine but also so i have to explain the ups and downs in one day. That's when the unpredictability comes in yes it may of been OK that morning but this afternoon i could feel c*** !
   JDRF UK have also brought back the #bloodsugarselfie This time if you donate to JDRF UK , diabetes care by Bayer are matching it e.g text "JDRFUK11 £5" to 70070 and they will get £10 pounds.
   Now how does nail art come into this ? Well i think its important to have a way to relax and switch off from the worries of the unpredictability of having diabetes . On the other hand iv always though if my going to to be stabbing my fingers 5-100 times a day they should look good!
For my nail art i tryed water marbling for the very first time. As diabetes colour is blue i used Sally Hensens Blue Bye and Rimmel Lycra Sea Green. I started off with a base of BarryM matt white. Adding the black tear drops (or should i say blood muahahah) from my primark nail wheel .

My right hand





my left hand 
 


TTFNxx
 Disclaimer: all products show are brought by me and any thoughts about them are my own. pictures belong to me and christiesnailart.blogspot.com (AKA Christies Claws).

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Christies Claws - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -