Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 22 April 2014

    One week i decided believe it or not to just do a plain nail in MUA's pistachio ice cream . Then i got board with it and had to stamp ! I used my cheeky princess plates to create a marble pattern, the  two colours i used was an unnamed boots sliver and sally hensens kiwi bikini. As i was doing it i had the idea of one of my favourite necklaces in my head. I think it came out a good match .

First off  MUA's pistachio ice cream on its own.





TTFNxx
 Disclaimer: all products show are brought by me and any thoughts about them are my own. pictures belong to me and christiesnailart.blogspot.com (AKA Christies Claws).


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Christies Claws - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -